My daily schedule🙄

 8:00am : Wake up🥱. 

8:01am : Wish I had a dog to walk 😔

8:02am : Hope that today is a holiday, so i don't have to log in to school

8:03am : Believing that, I go to sleep

8:30am : Wake up (truely) and check if I have homework

8:31am: Scream in Terror😱as I see that I have the past months overdue homework that I need to do

8:32am : Recall my memories and think of all the good times I had, what are good life I had, and then I think of the most genius l lie I con come up with

8:35am : As dad comes up the stairs I Prepare myself to lie, when he opens the door I act casual and pretend like nothing has happened, when he asks, "Where is your work?", I... blame technology.

8:36am : and it...WORKS PERFECTLY😅! My dad goes (after telling me to login on time)

4:00pm : School ends and I log on to Discord-to see what my friends had to say

4:01pm : See that My Discord is blowing up🤯 with messages. I ignore them all and start working on homework 

5:00pm : Done with homework, so now I start looking at the messages. All of them are from my *Discord server*

5:30pm : I'm now done doing Discord stuff and begging for people to **sub to my Youtube** and start playing Minecraft (and grifing SMP's😈)

6:30pm : I go outside (this ia a maybe, I go out sometimes do it but not always. I may just play Minecraft😉).

8:00pm : Watch movies. 

10:00pm : I go to sleep. etc.


*My discord is https://discord.gg/ak8Q2ZDErY If you want you can join.😎*

**]My other links are: Youtube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelbcHKUueUy0uKKdFE9LqA; And my Twitch is-https://www.twitch.tv/x347cow_yt;**



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a good first impression is haaaard